Lapis Lazuli Bracelet with Leather, Karen Thai Hill Tribe Silver, Faceted Unisex Jewelry
Rich blue Lapis Lazuli nugget with pyrite flecks, gorgeous polish and facets that catch the light. The lapis is centered on a dark brown leather band and accented with tiny silver beads made by the Karen Thai Hill Tribe People.
Bracelet opens up to slip over your hand like a bangle. The knot can then be adjusted to whatever is comfortable on your wrist. The adjustable sliding knot helps you get the perfect fit!
Bracelet is made to order and will be shipped within 24-72 hours. Bracelet will arrive in a gift box with ribbon.
***About Thai Hill Tribe Silver
• A Fair Trade product
• Made by the Karen Hill Tribe in northern Thailand
• Created by using traditional tribal methods passed down from generation to generation
• Sustains a traditional craft and provides the Karen people with a reliable source of income.
• Silver content is typically 95-99%, which is even higher than sterling (only 92.5%)
• No two pieces are exactly alike, attesting to the handmade nature of these beautiful pieces!
FREE silver polishing cloth included with all orders of $15or more.